Sourcing Hat now has a YouTube channel! In my first video I look at the key elements of a recruiter’s LinkedIn profile.
Your LinkedIn profile is so important. For most of us, it’s the top result on Google for our names. If you’re messaging people, or leaving voicemails, whether it’s a candidate or a potential client, they’re probably going to check you out online before deciding whether to reply.
Is your LinkedIn profile working for you? Find out how it can work harder with my top tips in this video.
I covered these key elements
- Images (both profile picture and header image)
- Add the pronunciation of your name
- I your headline helpful and informative?
- Do you have 500+ connections yet?
- Have you got links in your ‘Contact Info’ section?
- Does your ‘About’ section encourage people to ‘see more’?
- Are you using the ‘Featured’ feature?
- Is your work history complete?
- Are you using Rich Media content in your ‘About’ section and ‘Experience’?
- Do your ‘Skills & Endorsements’ represent you accurately?
- Do you have a recent recommendation?
- Do your ‘Interests’ make sense?
Subscribe to the Sourcing Hat YouTube channel for regular updates. Don’t forget to click the bell icon to get notified when there’s a new video.
If you found this useful, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
If you’d like me to conduct a LinkedIn profile audit for you, please get in touch.